Sunday, April 12, 2009

HOOOOOOLLLLLAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK. This blog (after this post) is going to be strictly for writing purposes only. And by that I mean stories. I will be posting my stories up here, after they've been edited.

**NOTE: Some of it might not be in order, so if you think you've already read something before, you probably have, but I changed it a little. Or, I might just be writing out of order. I'll try to always have some sort of clarification at the end.

The reason I'm making this blog, is so that my other one doesn't get clogged up with my stories, because despite how much I neglect it, I still want to write about my life there. That blog is my life blog, this one is my story blog.

Hope ya'll like it! See ya!

3 comments:

  1. I will enjoy this blog highly and enjoy your story and I enjoy all of this because Leah is amazing.

    O:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure. You just can't wait to read the rest of my story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heh... heheh.

    No, but you truly are amazing.

    And yes, I want to read your story.

    SO BAD.

    ReplyDelete